NBUC Teach me to Pray Course
May 23rd - June 6th, 2018
Have you ever wondered if there is a “right” way to pray? Have you ever wondered if or how God hears our prayers? Do you think of prayer as a plea to change God’s mind? What happens to you when you pray? Does prayer make a difference?
If you have ever had any questions about prayer, or would simply like to learn how to start praying or deepen your prayer life, then sign up for a 6 week course that teaches some proven methods to help support you in prayer.
In a small group setting at NBUC, you will discover and experience the power of prayer!
Mighty Day Camp 2018
July 3rd - August 10th, 2018
Mighty Day Camps returns for 6 weeks of Fantastic Summer Fun!
Each week features a special theme, and is full of arts and crafts, science activities, team building challenges, music and mindfullness, stories and games, outdoor sports and free play in the parkland surrounding our spacious, modern, air conditioned facility.
Mighty Day Camp is staffed with University students thanks to a Canada Summer Jobs grant and offers fantastic leadership training to High School students who commit to a minimum of 2 weeks service and have completed our 4-day Leadership Training Camp.
Throughout it all we share God's Love and Welcome and learn more about our part in God's Big Story!
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Each week of Camp is listed as a separate "Add On", and prices will appear there.
- 5-day camps start at $100.
- 4-day camps start at $80.
- Camp hours are 9am -4pm daily.
- Extended Mornings starting at 8am ($20/week) and Afternoons until 5pm ($20/week) are available.
Sibling Discounts ($5/child) are available for children/youth in the same household.
- Kids entering SK to Grade 5 - please register for our Elementary Camps.
- Youth entering Grades 6 to 8 - please register for our Middle School Camps.
- High School and Adult Volunteers - please register as a Volunteer. All volunteers must attend Team Leadership Training Camp July 3-7. A donation towards program costs that week is greatly appreciated - suggested donation $80.